4 New Year’s Resolutions For Your Furry Friend! December 31, 2021 – Posted in: dogs, wellness
As one year ends and another begins, it’s a great time to reflect on our current habits and set goals for the upcoming year. As we set resolutions for ourselves, it is important to think about our furry friends! Here are 4 of our favorite New Year’s Resolution ideas for you and your pup:
- Daily Walks: Walks are a great way for you and your furry friend to get in some exercise. Plus, exercising is always more fun with a friend!
- Eat More Veggies: Just like us, dogs feel better when they eat more fresh, unprocessed foods. Try adding some fresh veggies like raw carrots or broccoli to your dog’s next meal.
- Take Care of Those Pearly Whites: Step up your dog’s dental care routine with regular brushings. Make sure the toothpaste you choose is dog-safe and enzymatic to help break down tartar and plaque.
- Natural dog chews are another great way to help remove and prevent the buildup of plaque. Make sure chews are 100% natural and do NOT contain any rawhide.
- Exercise Their Brain: Puzzles and interactive toys are great ways to provide mental stimulation for your dog.
- Did you know? Playing with a puzzle toy can expend more energy than a one hour walk in the park.
We hope you enjoy these activities with your furry friend and have a very happy New Year!